THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
Crico records, stores and analyses the data that is available to us. This includes:
The data that the Buyer provide when a purchase is made at the store or on the website. The following is the information we request the Buyer to furnish:
* Mobile and Email
* First name/Last name
* Postal code
* Opt-in preference SMS/Email
This data helps us make sure that we take every measure to make sure that our customers are safe while using any of our products during their sporting activities. Production in bulk can sometimes lead to defective manufacturing. As and when we identify this, we make sure the customers are contacted and made aware of the risk.
Through various forms which are embedded in the communication that we send across to our customers.
HOW CRICO USES AND PROCESSES CUSTOMER DATA
• To ensure that our customers are safe - If there arises a need to contact our customers with regard to the safety while using the product purchased, we will contact the Buyer only to let the Buyer know the safety concern and offer the Buyer an option to exchange/ refund or fix the product at no extra cost.
• To be able to process exchange/refund incase the bill is lost. Our exchange period is 3 days from the date of delivery of shipment.
• To send marketing and promotional messages and other information that might be of interest to our customers. This is only done with the consent of customers. At any point in time the customer can opt -out from receiving these communications.
• To be able to contact our unhappy customers and resolve their issues and grievances.